Project title: Co-operating for Leadership in Tourism - CoLeadTourism
Financing programme: Erasmus + Programme
Implementation period: 16.11.2015 - 31.08.2017
Partnership: University of Malta (Lead partner) Bulgaria Economic Forum (BG), Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK), JLAG (UK), Caribsave Partnership (UK)
The scope of the project is to develop and test capacity building trainings and tools in order to train team of professionals and trainers with appropriate skills and expertise who can directly assist destinations and enterprises to support their strategies, plans and actions for their sustainable tourism growth.
- To establish innovative training practices in sustainable tourism based upon PM4SD which will be included within the European Vet system.
- To build talents and capacity in the regions involved.
- To improve training and employment opportunities (better skilled workforce, enhances service quality, better tourism experiences)
- To improve knowledge, skills, and aptitudes of the European workforce as a factor of innovation, productivity and competitiveness
- To transfer, develop and innovate tourism knowledge based practices into new and innovative vocational teaching and training materials and methods.
- To bring together key players through the collaboration between businesses, knowledge bodies, education/training sector and governments
- O1 PM4LT Manual
- O2 Case Study Guidelines
- O3 Collection of case studies
- O4 Training material
- O5 PM4LT Curriculum according to the VET System
- O6 Syllabus, Training Modules, Exams and Qualification
- O7 PM4LT Online Platform
- O8 Online Training Material
- O9 PM4LT Train the Trainer's Kit
- O10 PM4LT VET Guidelines
- 1 Multiplier event - Public Conference in Malta
- 2 Trainings - October 2016 in Sofia/Bulgaria and April 2017 in Cardiff/Wales